Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Monday, January 17, 2011

Life Changes...

My husband and I received a phone call late last week that caused us to hastily load the car and get back to Utah as quickly as possible. After a long and hard fight with a nasty illness we were losing a very dear and important part of our family and needed to get back to say good-bye.
As such, my blogging plans have been a bit side tracked. I was in the middle of the 2x4 bee tutorial when everything went crazy, so it will have to wait, sorry. I had this week's posts written and pre-scheduled so they will still show up but my responses to questions and emails will be delayed as I spend this time with my family.
Thank you for continuing to check in on me and for understanding, until next week...
 

7 comments:

Stef said...

Big Hugs.. So sorry you have to go through this.
Stef

Katie@a mom, a wife, and a me said...

Hang in there! Your family will be in our thoughts!

Brooke Anna @ Mommy Does... said...

Thinking of you tonight. In my prayers.

Courtney said...

You and your family are in my prayers.

Tiffany said...

Sorry to hear this, best wishes to your family.

Bonnie B. said...

sorry for your loss.

Ange said...

So sorry to hear of your loss. We just experienced this in Decemeber when my father in law passed away from a battle with lung cancer. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...