Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Monday, January 3, 2011

A Scheduled Life...and Blog

I'm working on part 1 of my New Year's challenge to prioritize my commitments. I've decided to give myself a set blogging schedule that even I can follow. {And possibly even get ahead on!}
My plan is to post at least once every day, Mon-Fri., under the following themes...
 
MONDAY MUNCHIES...I love to bake almost as much as I love to play with power tools. And food can be a very amazing form of "crafting". So from here on out, Mondays will be dedicated to fun with food! Recipes I love, ones I want to try, and ones that are just plain  fun to look at! I'll post 2 recipes or food ideas each Monday, one "meal" recipe and one "dessert/munchie" recipe.
**the first two recipes follow this post**
 
TUESDAY TREATS...are going to be all about featuring other crafty people and their amazing ideas.{Like all of you!} My blogging purpose was about making and meeting new friends and what better way than to show them off and tell you why they're great! I've even added a new "featured on Craft Goodies" button just for this purpose. What does this all mean? It means PLEASE send me your ideas so I can share them here!
 
WHAT WENDY DID WEDNESDAY'S...are my day to share things I've done, things I'm working on, or just whatever comes to mind!
 
THURSDAY THREADS & THRILLS...I am most definitely a multi-crafter, meaning I don't just enjoy one form of creating, I'm a sewing fool too. It is very satisfing for me to bring something to life via fabric and thread, so Thursdays will be dedicated to those projects involving any and all forms of needlework!
 
And we'll end the week with T.G.I.F.{Thank Goodies it's FRIDAY!}...one super terrific linky party! One that will {hopefully} grow big enough to give us each a fun way to spend our weekends-checking out each others craft goodness. So get thinking, and crafting, and be ready on Friday to link up! Anything "crafted" is welcome.
{This is also a fantastic way to increase your own blog traffic as well as get you noticed for other blogs to feature. WINK, WINK!}
 
I can't do this without you! I need your ideas, recipes, and tutorials, don't be shy, email me the links to your projects at:
wmgar@comcast.net
 
*Please note I have also opened up my blog to sponsors and sponsor giveaways. If you're interested you can find more info under the "contact" page or just email me your questions.
 
Thanks SO much, it's going to be a great year-
Happy Crafting!
 

1 comment:

Brooke Anna @ Mommy Does... said...

I should really make a schedule- but I'd be afraid to not stick to it!
I can't wait to see how your's goes :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...